In English, please!
Meishi is a business card.
Japan has special rules regarding exchanging business cards.
We exchange business cards when we first meet before sitting down.
The visitor gives his business card to the host first.
You present your business card lower than the other person's when you exchange business cards.
You receive the business card with both hands.
- 名刺 (business) card／名札 name card
- Can I have your card?
- Let me give you my card.
- 2 文目の rules の代わりに manners, customs でもよい
- 目下 the less superior, the inferior
- 5 文目の主節の代わりに You try to keep your business card lower でもよい
- 6 文目の receive を get, take にすると、偉そうに聞こえる
I was born in Holland.
But I live in Japan now.
All my friends have the same shape.
But we all have different colors.
You can usually see me in the morning and late afternoon.
I only live for 6(six) years.
Who am I?
- Holland オランダ
- ランドセルはオランダ語の ransel がなまったもので、英語では backpack