In English, please!
Kudamono-gari is fruit picking in the fall.
Japanese people enjoy picking grapes and Japanese pears.
Many people go fruit picking on a day trip with their families.
You can eat the fruit right there in the field or you can take it home with you.
You pay to get into the field, but you can eat as much as you like.
- "Let's enjoy tennis." ではなく "Let's play tennis."と言う
- 事後に "Did you enjoy playing tennis?" と聞くのはよい
I live in Tokyo with my wife and her family.
We have a son and a cat.
My wife is 24(twenty-four) years old.
She is a bit forgetful.
She likes play rock-scissors-paper.
My father in law is bald.
He has a twin brother who has a bit more hair than he does.
Our family loves the sea.
Who am I?
- beauty 美 + -ful いっぱい = beautiful 美しい
- forget 忘れる + -ful いっぱい = forgetful 忘れっぽい
- rock-scissors-paper ジャンケン