In English, please!
Japanese fireworks are very crowded.
Women wear summer cotton kimono.
There is a lot of food available in food carts and food stores, people eat and drink while watching the fireworks.
And the displays are long, extravagant and very beautiful.
- crowded の代わりに be packed like oil sardines を用いてもよい
- Many people are packed like oil sardines.
- 浴衣 cotton kimono
- 屋台 food store, food cart
- 「花火 1 発」に近い英単語は rocket
- There are many rockets in Japanese fireworks displays.
My name is Patrick Harlan.
My address is 5(five) Akasaka Minato-ku.
I would like to order a large with cheeze crust.
The toppings I want are corn, bacon, garlic and mushroms.
I would also like to order some fried chiken, french flies and vanilla ice cream.
And 3(three) colas, please.
- large, small に size は付けない
- L, S とも言わない
- パイ生地 crust／パン生地 dough／パンケーキ生地 batter